Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

The time of year has come around once again! The time when we make resolutions, to become nicer, smarter, healthier....The time when gyms start filling and new diets start.....only to be given up on in just a few months.

This year I have decided to start a blog, to have you be part of my boring life. Welcome.

I have also made resolutions this year, just as all the other years (next to their chances of actually happening):

1.) Lose Weight --------------------------------50% chance
2.) Become Smarter----------------------------80% chance (It's only natural to learn something new)
3.) Become Prettier-----------------------------10% chance
4.) Meet an Awesome Boyfriend--------------0% chance :(

There they are..I will probably give up on them somewhere around February at the latest, so let's see how that goes (I got this! JK). Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment